TERMS & CONDITIONS
A contract between you and your customers is analogous to the one in our Terms and Conditions section. Your clients can access information and services from you, but they are subject to your regulations.
A typical terms and conditions agreement gives you the following rights:
- Make financial transactions, cancel services, and withdraw money.
- Control consumer expectations, such as who is responsible for informational mistakes or website outages
- Describe your copyright policies, including those pertaining to credit, adaptation, commercial versus non-commercial use, etc.
- Establish guidelines for acceptable user conduct, such as prohibiting illegal activity, hate speech, bullying, promotions, and spam.
- Lock down user accounts.
- Note any additional conditions or terms that safeguard you or your audience.